Thursday, January 21, 2010

I'm a CAVE DWELLER!!!!



Hey Everyone!!!! I am sorry for being so absent! Holidays plus deadlines equals INSANITY!!! :) I do hope everyone had a super Christmas/Holiday and fabulous New Year. WOW! It's 2010! I cannot believe it!!!!

My status right now is still CAVE DWELLER! I'm on serious deadline and will check back with updates and a new contest and STUFF after February 1st!

Meanwhile...check out the next Mammoth book: The Mammoth Book of Irish Romances. I have a short story in there entitled: Nia and the Beast of Killarney Wood. It was so fun to write! :)

Take care, I've been thinking about all of you, and I look forward to seeing you again in a couple of weeks!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

11 comments:

  1. Deadline for....

    Can't leave us hanging like that! Give us some news on the new book!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Cindy, I so feel with you! I had a deadline myself for a scientific work I had to do for school, but thankfully, I managed to finish it this weekend. I painted seven pictures of the seven deadly sins. I could send you a link if you're interested, I'm very proud of them! *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Popping in for a quick HI and yes! LisaK send me that link. I'd love to check out your deadly sins :) As for my deadline...SECRET!!!! Lol! I'll update asap! Promise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you're still alive! LOL I had to put a lot of stuff on the back burner too with the holiday season. Seems like it just doesn't stop from Thanksgiving through the first of the year. Hope you and your family had a great holiday!

    Lisak, I saw some pictures someone posted of the 7 sins. Wouldn't be on DA would it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. mrevelle, it's on TGB. What's DA, if I might ask so (I bet I know it and am totally embarrassed that I didn't get the abbreviation when I read your post).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure, if you'll tell me what TGB is! LOL

    DA is DeviantArt, an on-line art community.

    ReplyDelete
  7. TGB is The Goddess Blogs, a bunch of wonderful writer ladies blogging about wonderful topics! =)

    Ha, knew I knew it (haha...)! I'm a member of the German equivalent but I've never posted anything there. But now I'll now what DA is next time I read it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LisaK. Could you send me the link to the 7 deadly sins? thanks! Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sure, Michelle, here you go:
    http://thegoddessblogs.com/theforum/index.php?topic=1320.0

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just heard you on http://www.hauntedvoicesradio.com/ and thought you sounded fabulous! You were so funny, but I am disappointed you did not make the Bionic Woman noise when you mentioned wanting to be her ;)

    ReplyDelete