Thursday, September 3, 2009

WINNERS--THIRTEEN CHANCES!!!!



Hey ya'll! WOW! What great posts! Thank you ALL for joining in!

The winners are: from the Blog: Razlovers Book Blog, and SueG!!! You can email me at hauntedromances@yahoo.com along with your name and mailing address!

From the email entries: Charyn, from Frisco, TX, and Debbie, from New Orleans, LA!!!

Congrats to all of you! I truly hope all of you who pick up a copy of Thirteen will enjoy Christian and Emma's tale. They've become some of my favorite people!

NOW--KEEP ENTERING! For the entire month of September, I'll draw a name from emailed entries WEEKLY to win a copy of Thirteen Chances. If you've already entered, you are ENTERED for the month! If not, send an email to hauntedromances@yahoo.com subject line 13Chances! :) Leave your name and city, as well. Winners will be posted in a new blog, and emailed of their win as well.

THANKS everyone! And HAPPY SEPTEMBER!!!!!!

XOX!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to all your winners! Huh. I think I entered, but my copy came today from Amazon, cause I'm too impatient to wait till the end of the month to see if I won :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big congrats to all winners!

    Lucky girls! I am still searching for my copy. I hoped to find it in a real bookstore. But I will keep bookhunting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Cindy--had to buy the book. Hope you don't mind that I did. I had it on the calendar for months to buy it at Barnes and Noble on the date that it came out. Loved it!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete